Sunday 24 August 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge *Week 8* Sketch

This week on the Sarah Kay Challenge blog we had to follow the sketch below.For a change I went for a 5" x 5" card (normally I favour 6" x 6") but unfortunately I messed up the image. By the time I realised I'd made a mistake I'd put my back out (hence no other cards from me for a week) and I can't face correcting my errors.
I Used:
Papers - Making Memories
Cardstock - Papermill shop & Scrapbox
Flowers - Prima
Brads - Poppicrafts & Papermania
Clip - Making Memories



8 comments:

kes said...

sorry to hear about your back.
take care
kes
x

Line said...

Hi Lorraine,
such a georgeous card! Love the colouring, is looks so amazing!
The flowers are beautiful and i love the clip:)
Sorry to hear about your back, hope you feel better soon :)

Hugs, Line

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine!! Your colouring is fantastic! And love the papers you have used!
And hope you will have a fast recovery!
Hugs, Camilla.

Kathy said...

What a fabulous card Lorraine!! Your coloring is outstanding!! I am in awe of it today!!! Also love what you did with the sketch and your embellishments are perfect!!
I hope your back feels better soon!! That is the worst kind of pain!! Take care :)Kathy

Rach said...

fabulous card Lorraine, your colouring is spot on and i love your choice in papers. I hope that your back is quick to recover....I feel for you back problems are horrendous. xx

mueppi said...

Wow..... Lorraine
your card is gorgeous and I love your colouring and this image!
The background is fantastic and all details!
Hugs Gisela

Pauline C said...

Hi Lorraine
Stunning colouring and papers as usual ... so sorry to hear about your back .. thought you hadn't beena round fora while. Hope you're feeling better soon
take care
Pauline x

Line said...

I love the fresh colours you have used! Veru beautiful card!