Sunday 3 August 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge *Week 5 * 3 Buttons & 3 Jewels

This week on the Sarah Kay Challenge blog, Heike set the theme and she chose *3 Buttons & 3 Jewels*, how cool is that?

Anyway here is my card, a little brighter than normal (I think I am trying to will the sunny weather back). I forget who the papers are from because they were a sort of impulse buy, the flowers are Prima (and have been stickled) which I bought from the Craft Barn (oh boy do I wish that shop was closer to me, I did offer to move in but...) on Thursday, the buttons are just from my stash and the Jewels are from Papermania except for the large one which is the centre of a Flora Doodle.

Please go and check out the work from the DT, every week I fall off my chair when I see their fabulous creations hit my inbox!

14 comments:

Camilla said...

Beautiful card Lorraine!! And so well coloured! Hope this brings the sun back!!!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Hugs, Camilla.

Bev said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Lorraine - the colours are gorge!!

Andrea said...

So gorgeous colours .. I love the flowers .. so shiny and looks like SUMMER

MichelleO said...

Wow... very pretty! LOVE those big embossed flowers, and your coloring is soooo pretty!
HUGS
MichelleO

Murielle said...

I love your card fantastic!!
You are a artist and i love your job!!
Mumur

Mandy said...

fab card Lorraine. Love the colours, hoping the sun might come back tomorrow!!

Mandy

Sandra said...

Hi,Gorgeous card,love your colour scheme and your faux stitching,keep meaning to have a go at this...
Sansra

Line said...

very cute card, I love your flowers;

Kathy said...

WOW!! I thought that was real stitching!! Good job:) The colors are gorgeous as is your coloring and I hope it worked and you basked in the sun today!!
:) Kathy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love the image and fab flowers.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, this is Stunning so cute and adorable. Love the embossed Flowers and your coloring is brilliant as always.....

Hugs
Heike

Terria said...

This card is awesome I love the flowers here great job.

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous and really shows a lot of work and thought ... and OMG more types of flowers to covet! LOL
pauline x

Lavender Rose said...

What a great card, such stunning vibrant colours, love the image!