Sunday 3 August 2008

Friday Sketchers challenge Sketch #13


I came across the Friday Sketchers challenge blog whilst searching Google for stamps. Normally I wouldn't have time to take part but this week I thought I'd be ok to...with the Kids on their hols I never have computer time anymore which does leave a little more crafting time!

Anyway, this is Leo from La Compagnie des Elfes, he is a paper doll style stamp, the clothing and accessories are from the same line. I am a total sucker for anything called Leo as that is my Zodiac sign.

He reminds me very much of one of my Son's friends when he was about six, all of his clothes seemed to be too big, hair all over the place and always mud or yoghurt spilt on his trousers. Said friend is now off to Uni in September...how old does that make me feel?

20 comments:

femke said...

heey lorraine,

you made a beautiful card with the sketch of friday sketchers. that's a funny stamp you have used.

greetings femke

Rach said...

fantastic card Lorraine...great image...well funky. hugs rach.xx

Murielle said...

Marvellous card Lorraine!!
I love your combination of papers and colours.
Mumur

Dawn Wheeler said...

Super cute card ,just love the image ,Dawnx

Mandy said...

Lorraine, I love all the embellishments on this card. Stunning !

Mandy

NGCARDS said...

i love this card its really different, the colours are great and i love the embellishments!
xxx

poupetteval said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwi love Léo !!!! your card is so beautiful !!!

Anne said...

What a cute little chap! Love that image x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Lorraine. Love the boy image and all the lovely embellies and papers.Yes I feel old now too my baby will be going to Uni next September.!!!!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. :0)

debby4000 said...

Super cute image, fab papers.

mueppi said...

Die Karte ist ja toll!
Was für ein niedliches Motiv!
Hugs Gisela

Anonymous said...

Just love this card. The little boy stamp is so cute... I love the fact that he's a dress-up stamp.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Chris said...

Oooh Lorraine, you've made some absolutely stunning cards this week. They're all so creative and so beautifully coloured! I love the little boy on this one and your story that goes with it. I hope you had a really lovely birthday too. Belated best wishes. Chris x

Terria said...

Great job , this lil guy is awesome.

Gill said...

Great card, love all the different embellishments and the image is sooo cool, he's adorable
lv Gill x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a cool boy card! Great job with the challenge!!

Cecilia said...

This is so sweet card!

Tiina

Bev said...

Oh Lorraine this is just fantastic! I've not seen these stamps before - off to take a peek now

Brocéliane said...

gorgeous card:) love this stamp and those papers, your card looks so cool :)
*Brocéliane*

Helena said...

LOL at your description, love the card, fantastic!!!!

xxxx