Sunday 10 August 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge Sketch *Week 6*

This week on the Sarah Kay Challenge Blog we had a sketch to follow. Please go and check out the stunning work from the DT this week.


Here is my take on the sketch. Sarah Kay and snakeskin...bit of an odd mix but I hope that it has worked as this is a birthday card for my friend Helen (hope it's reached you) whose birthday is today. Unfortunately Helen doesn't yet have a blog but I have a feeling she will...one day.


I used:
Paper - Imaginese and some snakeskin paper from my stash
Cardstock - Papermania
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Ribbon - Stash
Charm - Stash
Flowers - Prima and Poppicrafts
Leaves - Prima

12 comments:

Rach said...

lorraine this looks fabulous, i'm sure your friend will love it..
great colours and details. hugs rachxx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Another beautifull card. I just love these stamps. I love the colors you used. I find myself using these colors alot..lol:) Everytime i look for new papers I have to think to look for different colors otherwise all my cards look the same.:) lol...

Rosalien

Mandy said...

Lorraine, this is such a beautiful card....love those colours !!

Mandy

Helena said...

OOh I love the colours you have used in this one!

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love the colours and your attention to detail, gorgeous butterfly charm Jill x

Line said...

I love this sweet card, the colours and flowers are so beautiful!

Pauline C said...

Wow this is fabulous Lorraine - love the colours and the flowers are divine! I'm sure helen will love it!!
Pauline x

Kathy said...

Lorraine, what a precious card!! I love the colors you have used and that sentiment is fantastic!! Really beautiful!! :)Kathy

Helen said...

Stunning - it's even more gorgeous 'in the flesh'! I love the colours you've used - the watercolouring is perfect! Great combination of textures too - the flowers are beautiful!
Thank you so much Lorraine!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous.. love those colours together :)

Marlene x

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,lovely colour scheme,image coloured perfectly...
Sandra x

Bev said...

Exquisite!! Love the colours Lorraine