Saturday 15 March 2008

Three in One!

This is my Son's Birthday card, he wants to go to the Download Festival this year (and has already bought his ticket) so I thought this and £200 spending money would suit his needs.

I used some pyramid studs from a denim jacket I wore when I was pregnant with him and made some barbed wire thread for the buttons out of craft wire. The papers are from Rusty Pickle.

This is also my entry for two challenges, the first is Papertake Weekly challenge (frame card), and the second is Tilda & Co (from boys to men).

7 comments:

Camilla said...

Wow!! Love your card. Your design is cool, and your colouring is great:)

Andrea, said...

Great card and a fabulous design

tracie said...

wow fabulous card, love the design :-)x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great idea - I love the design! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Pearl said...

wow great take on the frame card !

Suzanne said...

This is great perfect for an 18yr old!! Sue :o)

Diane.W. said...

Luv the card! What a luvly touch adding studs from your jkt u wore whilst pregnant! It really touched me,I'm a softie!!!! :o)x