Sunday 16 November 2008

MVS *Week 2* Clean & Simple & *Week 3* Tie that Sketch

Please accept my apologies for the late post of last weeks challenge. I am convinced that there is something going on with this new computer and blogger. I tried for about two hours Last Sunday afternoon to upload and then again in the evening,
Anyway here it is finally. I am well and truly flowing with the Christmas cards now so I am probably best avoided if you are fed up with them already. Normally I make most of them during the summer holidays so by this time of year I am totally sick of them!



I Used:
Paper- DCWV
Cardstock - Papermania
Flowers and Leaves - Prima
Prismacolor pencils

**************************

Moving on to this weeks challenge, I was delighted to find my Magnolia stamp club kit lying on the door mat this week and couldn't resist using it. This sketch is very much suited to using a DL card, only I didn't have any so made my own to my own dimensions and the envelope is to come.
I Used:
Paper - Basic Grey
Cardstock - Papermill Shop
Wire Sentiment - Papermania
Rub on - Paprmania
Glitter
Distress Inks
Copic markers - There are some available for the prize this week so do check out the blog to get your hands on some

12 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine - love your new stamps!
Hope you're well!
Helen x

Sandra said...

Fabulous cards. I must admit that I prefer January-June when not so many Christmas cards are being made. But it's mid-Nov and I still have lots more to make.
I've got the new club stamps too... gorg aren't they!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Nessie said...

Lovley cards Lorraine, I am also enjyoying using stamp club. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!
Hugs, Dagmar

Kathleen said...

Lovely cards Lorraine!!

There's an award for you over on my blog

Kathleen xx

Sandra said...

Hi Lorraine, just to let you know that I've changed my blog address to http://sandradrydesigns.blogspot.com/
Hugs
Sandra xx

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith in God said...

Hi, okay with you?
I was delighted with his blog and your cards. Congratulations on all your work!
Visit my blog and leave a message for me.
www.aartedoscrapbook.blogspot.com
If possible put the link on my blog on your blog. I'll do the same with his.
Thanks

kisses
May God bless you

Vivi
Brazil

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Nice scraps, greeting from Belgium
Have a happy new first week 2010.

Miss StampAlot said...

hi, i was wondering how to get acsess to the magnolia Vs stampavive challenge blog ?

Basic Metals said...

lovely cards....

grace said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.