Thursday 16 October 2008

PTW Katharina's Sketch #13

Over at PTW this week the challenge is to follow another of Katherina's wonderful sketches. I am still behind with my Christmas cards and seized the opportunity. These are the new papers from DCWV. I am slightly disappointed with this years Christmas stacks. The colours seem to be a bit washed out and dull. Not what I usually expect from DCWV.

I Used:
Paper - DCWV
Cardstock - Papermania
Brads - Papermania
Snowman Stamp - Sugar Nellie - Home Grown
Sentiment Stamps - Stamps Away

10 comments:

Jilli said...

Stunning card, love the papers and that cute snowman! Jillix

Bev said...

Oh Lorraine, what a stunning card hunny - love the snowman and the gorgeous papers

hugs Bev x

Helen said...

Stunning card - I love that snowman!

There's a little something for you over on my blog...

Helen x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card fabulous image and such beautiful papers ,Dawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely! Great image and papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Nessie said...

Another gorgeous card. ;)

Joey said...

Hiya, just saw your link on the thread on docrafts and thought i's pay you a visit, fantastic card, i love the image and the way you have coloured him.hugs joey.x

Vikki said...

Hi

This card is FAB!!

Popped by to let you know I've left a little something on my blog for you

Vikki xxx

Helena said...

What a cute snowman, the papers, stitching and colurs are beautiful!

xxxx

Kicki said...

What a gorgeous card!1 :-)

hug
Kicki from Sweden
http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/8948/