Sunday 28 September 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge *Week 13* True Blue

The theme for the Sarah Kay Challenge blog this week is *True Blue*. What with the daily battle of trying to get my Daughter settled in college I am so behind with everything. Normally I have all my Christmas cards made by the end of September, this year I have three so I thought that I would take the opportunity to make another..

The paper is from Dovecraft, flowers are Bazzill Bling, Cardstock Bazzill, the brads I can't remember and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.

5 comments:

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Lorraine this is Stunning. Wonderful papers and lovely Details. Love it.......

Hugs
Heike

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty Lorraine - such gorgeous soft colorus. Adore those Bazzill Bling flowers and would love to know where you can get them?
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas card... whoever receives this card will be a luck lucky person.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Anne said...

Sweet card Lorraine, love the colour combo. x

Unknown said...

hi... it's a wonderful card..so pretty