Thursday 3 July 2008

Better Late than Never

Yesterday I seemed to be having Internet problems but today everything seems to be fine again, not really quite sure what was going on there but anyway here is my card for the New ABC challenge blog where the theme this week was Animals.

This is the first House Mouse stamp I ever bought. It seems to get neglected a little these days so I thought it was about time I used it again.

I've really got in to the old sanded embossing at the moment. The Sizzix and Big Shot plates really don't have much depth butI think they come up ok with a sanding block

10 comments:

Unknown said...

aww its a lovely stamp and don't worry ur not late ;) thanks for joining in the ABC challenge :) x

Rach said...

ohhh so sweet. what a gorgeous card...great image.
Love how you have sanded your embossing, I will have to give that a go....thanks for the tip.
Hugs rach.xx

Victoria said...

What a beautiful stamp and card. You are not late at all, thank you for joining us on abc in our first challenge.
Vicky x

Cathy said...

Www Lorraine, I love that image, the guinea pig is gorgeous. great papers as ever.
Thank you for joining in the challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Oh i so want that stamp. Your card is beautiful, thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

Unknown said...

That card is adorable! I love the little house mouse stamps. I can't get enough of them! I haven't inked any in awhile though. I'll have to get back to business... :)

Richelle said...

Pretty card...the image is too cute.

Tracey said...

Beautiful card :-) Love the colours & the image.

Paul said...

A great image and layout. I think you really should use this stamp a lot more - it's wonderful
TFS
Paul

ChrissyM said...

I'm a big fan of your creations! Love what you did with this image. It is perfect!