Wednesday 28 May 2008

Some news and a new blinkie

I've had a blog for a little while but never really did anything with it until March. Like many others I was (and still am) addicted to Magnolia stamps. The Tilda & Co challenge blog was the first blog I came across that made my jaw hit the floor!!! The quality of the cards, especially from the DT blew me away and inspired me to improve.

So you can imagine how I felt when I received an email asking me if I would like to be a member of the Tilda & Co Design Team! It took me all of two seconds to say yes. I still can't believe it and have been walking around with such a stupid grin on my face that my cheeks hurt!

I am very honoured to have been asked and hope that I'm up to the task lol.

10 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Huge congratulations! I was amazed (and delighted) to be asked to join the team too :o)

Jules x

Aija said...

Congrats, "collague" I have liked you cards since I first came to visit.

Shelly said...

Congratulations in your new venture!!! No surprise as your cards are fabulous :o)

~* Donna *~ said...

awww lorriane you brought a little tear to my eye when reading that post, im pleased to have you part of the team, cant wait to see what you come up with while with us.

Manda said...

Lorriane, it doesn't suprise me at all. Your cards are always an inspiration and a pleasure to view. Looking forward to more of your creations. Mand xxx

Cathy said...

Lorraine - you deserve it . Your work is amazing and inspirational.
Congratulations!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations,Lorraine!
You deserve it,your cards are outstanding :o)x

Shirley said...

Congratulations to you. Your cards are very worthy. Well done again

There is a little something on my blog for you

Tara said...

Fantastic news Lorraine!
Have left a little something for you over on my blog xxx

Rach said...

Congratulations,
I am sure you are up to the task...your cards are fantastic,
Well done.
Hugs RAch.x